Always know where you are
Particularly with moving system parts that need to automatically work together, the positioning of parts or work pieces with millimeter accuracy is of great importance. We offer devices here with two operating principles. One is a laser distance measurement device that measures absolute distances; the other is a bar code positioning system or an incremental device that measures movements along a reference tape.
The optical laser distance sensor is used everywhere that position data of moving system parts need to be calculated. With great accuracy and speed, the AMS300 i makes distance data available for dynamic control via a unique selection of industrial Ethernet and renowned fieldbus interfaces. Distances of up to 300 m are calculated through the use of state-of-the art signal processors in intervals on the order of ms.
- 1 mm repeatability, with tested absolute measurement accuracy of ±2 mm to ±5 mm at a 300 m range for process-precise positioning and optimal use of space
- Simultaneous calculation and monitoring of position, speed or configured borderline situations
- Integrated interface diversity for problem-free integration into a large array of systems
- Industry-suitable M12 connection field
- Red light laser for simple alignment and real-time position measurement
- Integrated intelligent mounting solution for simple alignment and fastening
- Efficient damping for ensuring vibration-decoupled measurement data
- Plain-text display in five languages for international use
- Efficient damping with spring elements for ensuring vibration decoupled measurement data