Professional Analytical Balances
|Analytical Balances offers exactly right performance and convenient features that you need to accomplish for the most sophisticated weighing tasks. You can weigh just about anything from really light weight samples to heavy weight objects and if you want to do more than “Basic Weighing” the 7 application Programs will let you Easily perform the following:|
- Piece Counting
- Percentage (%} weighing
- Check Weighing
- Density measurement for solid and liquid (With optional Eqp. & software.
- Fully Automatic Internal Calibration with various Following Features.Enable user for highly perfect and precise weighing
- Self according to change in the ambient temperature
- User selected TIME Calibration
- Easy to read Large backlite GRAPHICAL LCD display with A.E.P(Advanced Eye protection)(NEW)
- Standard RS 232C Interface Ps/2 output
- Hanger for Below Balance weighing
- Fully automatic internal Calibration with built in weight
- Complies GLP/GMP.
- Dye cast aluminium design for long term stability and accurate results.
- Various weighing units like,mg,ct,oz,dwt,mon,GN.
- User selectable Stability and filter level Spacious draft shield interior.
- Improved Repeatability For better Results
PRINTER CPR 02
ADDITIONAL LCD DISPLAY
DENSITY DETERMINATION KIT
WEIGHTRACK COMPUTER SOFTWARE
VIBROSORB-ANTI VIBRATION TABLE
CALIBRATION WEIGH E2,F1,F2,M1(NABL,NPL,RRSL,STANDARD)
Linearity (+ / -)
Pan Size (mm / inch)
90 Ø / 3.5”Ø
2 – 3 Sec
Alpha Numeric LCD Display
Motorised Internal Calibration
Units of Measure
g, mg, ct, GN, mo, oz, dwt etc.
+ 10º to 40ºC
± 2ppm (2 x 10-6 / ºC)
Minimum Sample Wt. as per USP
Approx 100 to 150mg
PCS, % Weighing, Animal / Dynamic Weighing, Check Weighing
Automatic Density, Determination.
A/C Adaptor 230V or 115V / +/-20% 50-60Hz
ISO, GLP / GMP USP Compliance
Housing Dim. (MxDxH)
340 mm x 212 mm x 340 mm
9.3 kg / 20 lb