Would you like another dimension with that?
Light section sensors are well suited for applications in which objects have to be detected using their 3 dimensional form. They measure height profiles along a projected laser line.With these sensors, objects with high resolution can be detected quickly and reliably in 3D. The object is illuminated solely by the laser measurement beam integrated in the sensor.
The profile camera is used wherever height profiles need to be determined for moving or static objects. An additional encoder port supports the generation of calibrated 3D data. This opens numerous application possibilities, such as robot guidance as well as contour/volume measurements.
- Laser measurement technology with light-section method
- Smallest overall size on the market
- Dark and light objects are detected reliably
- Measurement rate 100 Hz
- Resolution 1mm
- Measurement range 200-800mm
- Laser line 600 mm at a distance of 800 mm
- Ethernet interface
- Optionally with encoder