I am many sensors
The switching light curtains from Leuze electronic are able to monitor a large measurement field and respond if sensor beams in the field are interrupted. Various resolutions and measurement field lengths enable reliable use in a variety of applications.
The system, which consists of transmitter and receiver, generates a monitoring field of many infrared light beams and produces a reliable switching signal as soon as objects penetrate this monitoring field. Easy installation, its small design as well as the integrated, configurable evaluation unit make the VARIO an economical and flexible sensor solution.
- Suitable solution thanks to large selection:
- Beam spacing from 5 to 100 mm
- Monitoring height, 35 to 3100 mm
- Modular construction 8 to 64 beams
- Measurement field range from 700 to 5000 mm
- Parallel and diagonal beams for increased detection reliability
- Independently configurable PNP or NPN outputs:
- Assignment of different monitoring areas to switching outputs
- Warning signal in the case of soiling
- Electronic calibration of the light barrier optimizes object detection in every situation
- Very small housing dimensions, therefore flexible application possibilities(10 x 27 mm or 12 x 85 mm)
- Low installation effort
- Adaptability to tricky applications through configuration via software on the PC (VARIOsoft)