Nothing gets past these forks
Precise and fast detection – even at high web speeds – and the reliable detection of a wide range of material combinations and surfaces. These are the criteria professional sensors must meet for labeling applications. And here we offer the right solution for every application with our wide line of different designs and operating principles, from light to ultrasonics.
Optical forked photoelectric sensors with 3 mm mouth width for precise label detection in slim-line design.
For wider labels, this series with 60 mm mouth depth and short response time is ideal.
The capacitive forked sensor is particularly well suited for transparent labels without metallic coating.
These forked sensor are very well suited for the detection of foil labels, metallic-coated foil labels and thin metal foils.
With its large mouth width, this ultrasonic forked sensor is also suitable for fan-fold flyers and booklets.
Worth special mention are EasyTeach (press button – dispense labels – done!) and the ALC function (Auto Level Control: for online optimization of the switching threshold).
- Optical forked photoelectric sensor with 3 mm mouth width for exact detection of labels on base material
- Simple sensitivity adjustment via multiturn potentiometer or optionally via teach-in function
- Slim-line-design (reduced fork height) for installation directly at the dispensing edge
- Removable operating head for comfortable potentiometer adjustment
- Without tool
- Smallest dimensions of all industrial forked photoelectric sensors with an excellent price / performance ratio