IPSD 50 Differential Pressure Switch is an electromehanical device that senses changes in pressure difference between two pressures lines and provides electrical contact closure at predetermined values.
The mechanism is enclosed in a dust proof mild steel casing and all parts are rust proofed for long life. It is designed for use with oil, air, water and steam.
IPS series switches find applications in :
- Lubrication Systems
- Water treatment Plants
- Enclosure : Painted Mild Steel ( Zinc Plated Chrome Passivated )
- Enclosure Protection : IP:33, Dust proof
- Sensing Element : Stainless Steel Bellows
- Cable Entry : Rubber Plug suitable for cables from 6 to 14 mm dia
- Mounting : Surface/Panel
- Max Process Temp. : 90°C
- Max Ambient Temp. : 70°C
- Switch Type : 1 SPDT microswitch
- Switch Rating : 2A 250 V AC, 0.2A 250 V DC