|This printer is useful to print the data from our any range of balances. This is also connected via RS 232 Interface connection.|
- GLP / GMP Conform documentation of your results.
- It provides easily readable records on normal paper which last for years.
- It’s universal interface allows you to attach “CITIZEN” Balances & Scales via RS232C Interface.
- Complete documentation of all data including calibration, weighing results, correct date and time information even after power failure.
- Weighing results can be statistically evaluated. Mean value and standard deviation as well as the total weight are automatically printed out due to built-in statistics and totalization function.
Date, time, statistic and totalization functions
No of characters per line
Dot Matrix Printer
Faster than 1 line per second
Normal Paper Roll, Wood Free Paper,
Width: 57.5 ± 0.5mm, Core Diameter : 8mm Min.
AC Input 100V – 300V & 50Hz
DC Output 13V & 1.5 Amps
RS 232 C
Speed of transmission : 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200 baud.
Data Bit – 8, Stop Bit 1, Parity – None, Space, Odd, Even
Masses and Dimensions (mm)
Working temperature : 5°C to 50°C, relative humidity: 10% – 80% (no condensation)
88.5 (H) x 135 (W) x 210 (L)
9 pin Rs232 Cable, 13V DC Adapter, Ink Ribbon
Paper Roll, user manual and warranty