Always good when things get colorful
This sensor type detects colors and compares them to a stored reference value. They are the right solution whenever the color of an object or marking can serve as a sorting or inspection criteria. Depending on the configuration and specified tolerance values of the system, the result is output as a switching signal.
Thanks to extensive configuration options and 1 or 4 color channels with individually adjustable color tolerance, this series can be used for fast processes with short response times.
If only one color channel is needed, this compact design is both a simple as well as a reliable solution.
This series with 3 color channels and the scan function for color gradients can be used flexibly in many areas of applications.
- 12.5 mm or 60 mm scanning range
- Very robust metal construction
- Simple teach-in of up to four reference colors,
- Sensitivity adjustment following teach-in
- Color tolerance separately adjustable per color channel
- up to 6 kHz switching frequency
- Extensive configuration options
- Turnable M12 connector