|Series||Port size||Bowl capacity (cm3)|
- Centralized control of multi-point lubrication
- Stable oil feeding with a micromist.
- Through the use of a booster, a pressure that is higher than that of the main air passage can be supplied. This difference is used as the mist generating pressure differential. Thus, the pressure drop in the main air passage is minimized.
- Micromist can be constantly supplied by merely adjusting the mist generating pressure differential.
- Oil can be replenished by merely opening and closing the oil filler plug without stopping the air line.
- Micromist generation can be checked from the oil filler port.