Bicolour/colour port type level gauge
Bicolour and colour port level gauges are basically through vision type level gauges having a taper type gauge body to get the bicolour effect.
- Imported superior borosilicate glasses (Aluminosilicate disc glasses in case of colour port type)
- Standard or 3 piece cover (for bicolour type), for high pressure applications.
- Ball check arrangement as optional.
- Engraved aluminium /stainless steel scale (optional)
- Good visibility even upto 20 M below vessel location.
- Chain operated valves if reqd.
- Expansion loops in case of high pressure and temperature applications.
- Tie-bar/stand pipe for added robustness, more compactness and better circulation.
- High quality forged parts in carbon steel/stainless steel.
- Non-flameproof or flameproof illuminators (as per IS 2148:1981 for Gr. IIA, IIB or IIC gases) fitted in stainless steel costings.
- High quality (stained ‘first’ quality or ‘A’ quality) mica.
- IBR/Lloyds certificate (if required)
- Colour port type visibility per port is 20 mm and centre to centre distance between adjacent ports in normally 75 mm.
Clear non-viscous liquids, normally used for boiler drum level indication, specially when level is required to be observed at operation floor level.