The Most Compact and Advanced Multi Channel Indicator with Alarms
The 8204 is succeeding the most popular range of 85XX scanners. It offers multi-channel process monitoring with advanced functions and simple programming features in very compact 1/8 DIN size.
8204 has flexible configuration options for 4 channels accepting universal input and 4 relays to serve diverse applications. User has facility to program individual alarm, trip set-points and logic individual or group wise. Channels can be configured up to 4 groups with two relay outputs per group. Two discrete LEDs are provided per channel and one LED per relay for indication.
It has built-in RS485 serial communication port. It also has optional retransmission output with high accuracy for communication with PLC/DAS/SCADA.
- Universal input
- Compact 1/8 DIN Size
- Isolated RS845 port with Modbus-RTU
- Comprehensive Alarm/Trip logic programming
- Full mapping flexibility of relay grouping
- Configuration and calibration from front keys
- Fast channel scanning
- Individual or group alarm facility
- One-shot digital calibration
- 4-20mA Analog Retransmission (Optional)
- Motor protection: Winding & Bearing temperature
- Air compressor, pump, DG temperature monitoring
- Drying Ovens
- Fermentation Processes
- Flow Monitoring
- Retorts and Cooking Processes
- Sintering Furnaces for processing metals and ceramics
- Heat Treatment: to achieve desired result of hardening or softening material
- Power Monitoring