Compact, Comprehensive and Cost Effective
5040 is much more than a controller capable for complex and demanding process control applications. The controller has accessibility of both hardware and software features in compact size making it a highly configurable product, offering many features found costly programmable controllers.
5040 accepts all analog process inputs like Thermocouple, RTD, Current and Voltage as well as four digital inputs and a remote set-point. A comprehensive controlling can be implemented using four relays, four digital outputs and analog output with any of required control algorithm like auto-tune PID, On-off or Motorised valve control.
Easy System Integration
Using RS485 interface desired parameters configuration and status can be communicated to SCADA/PLC/DCS applications. Important process values can be retransmitted as any standard current or voltage signal.
With 5040 tailored solution can be implemented by integrating both process control and logic function of the application, thus simplifying system complexity and reducing total cost.
- Universal Input selection
- Universal output including valve positioner output
- Universal Power Supply
- Fast Loop response time of 250mSec
- 4 Relay and 4 Digital outputs for Control, Alarms and events
- 4 Digital Inputs
- 18 Alarm types
- Auto-tune PID, On-Off or Motorised Valve control
- Two analog outputs for control/retransmission
- RS485 port with Modbus RTU protocol
- Heat treatment furnaces
- Reheat furnaces
- Ceramic Kilns
- Glass Industry
- Flow/ Pressure control
- Distillation and Reactor control in Chemical plants
- Water and waste water control