Many beams see more than one
Measuring light curtains from Leuze electronic monitor a large measurement field and output measurement information from this field. Depending on the configuration and model, the devices are suitable for a variety of measurement tasks with various resolutions and can be integrated in different fieldbus environments.
Whether length, width or height measurement, positioning, hole recognition or multi-dimensional contour detection, this very fast, measuring light curtain is suitable for nearly every measurement task. With the easy-to-use Windows operating software, it can be quickly and easily adapted to the respective measurement task. The transmitter and receiver strips are available with various light-beam spacings and lengths of up to 3200 mm.
- Plug‘n‘Play – through integrated functions for sheet and hole recognition
- Easy adaption to modified requirements with configuration software
- Various beam distances: 5 mm, 10 mm, 20 mm and 40 mm
- Large range of measurement field lengths from 80 mm to max. 3200 mm
- Up to 4 light curtains per control device
- Top speed: 50μs per beam
- Versatile measurement data functions (maxima, minima, sheet functions, hole recognition, blanking, etc.)
- Stable aluminum profile
- Interfaces: serial, PROFIBUS, Modbus and CANopen