Largest Display with Advanced Features
408-2IN indicator has large LED display of 1.8” height Red seven-segments. It is an ideal solution when some critical process needs to be supervised over distances up to 80 feet (25 m). Its larger digits facilitate process value to be monitored across wider geographical area in plant.
408-2IN accepts major industry standard inputs like Thermocouples, RTD, mA, V to monitor process variables such as temperature, pressure, level, humidity, flow, etc. It is designed with microprocessor technology to offer high accuracy of 0.25percentage.
It has 230/110VAC power supply and built-in transmitter supply. This model is packaged in MS powder coated enclosure which makes it rugged and reliable.
- 8 input options (TC, RTD, mA, V)
- Large 4-digit LED display (1.8”)
- High accuracy of 0.25percentage
- Built-in Transmitter Supply
- Configuration by front keys
- Weather-proof/flame-proof enclosure (Optional)